German Exercises Tenses & moods
Simple pastPresent tenseFuture tensePresent perfectPast perfectFuture perfectInfinitiveSubjunctive ISubjunctive IIImperativePerfect with seinPerfect with habenPast participleVerbs & conjugationCases & declensionNouns & articlesAdjectivesNumbersPronounsAdverbsPrepositionsConjunctionsSentence constructionPassive voice
Adding special charactersWays to add vowels and the ß without German keyboard design:
- Click on the desired character below and it will appear in the active field.
- A faster and more convenient way: We associated each character with a number from 1 to 4, whereas 1=ä, 2=ö, 3=ü and 4=ß. Just type in the number and it will be instantly transformed to the character.
Enjoying higher usability
- Use the tab key to jump from the current to the next input field.
- Press enter key (or return key) to send the form and to see the solutions.
- Use numbers 1 to 4 to add vowels and special characters.